The landscape of Yosemite National Park testifies to nature’s size, beauty and diversity – with unsurpassed views, rugged foothills, deep canyons, dramatic waterfalls and some of the world’s largest trees. There are more than 800 miles of outstanding hiking trails for visitors of every ability and inclination to deliver peak experiences, whatever the topography and terrain. This outdoor adventure experience will focus on leadership skills and group bonding.
- Create a Positive Pivot Community by Developing Relationships & People Skills
- Develop New Camping & Outdoor Skills
- Empower Students to Challenge Themselves Physically & Mentally through Adventure Sports
April 30th – May 4th, 2018
- Five Day/Four Night Outdoor Adventure Experience
- All Meals and Snacks
- Arrangements with Yosemite Valley Campground including tents, sleeping pads and sleeping bags
- All Guided Adventures (Hiking, Back Packing, Survival & First Aid Skills, Environmental Science)
$575/Student (Minimum 10 Students).
The choice is yours. Thank you for choosing positive!